Care and maintenance :
We recommend maintaining your Daum pieces in crystal with a soft and dry microfiber cloth, without the addition of water or detergent products.
In the case of agglomerated dust or if the piece loses its brightness, we recommend you to:
- Clean the piece with clear water set at room temperature to avoid thermal shock, without the use of detergent.
- Leave the piece to dry for 24 hours.
- Apply a thin layer of liquid wax from the Daum maintenance kit with a paintbrush or spray, then leave it to dry again.
- Polish it with a soft, lint-free cloth.
If your piece contains parts in bronze or other metals, it is advised to not wet it, and to simply dust it and polish it with a soft cloth.
For general usage recommendations, we advise the following points:
- Do not position your piece outdoors. It must be protected from the sun and bad weather.
- Avoid positioning your piece directly next to a source of excessive heat to avoid thermal shock.
- Position your piece on a stable surface, capable of supporting its weight.
In case of contact with water, use the Daum maintenance kit.
Prestige finishes :
To remove the dust deposited on the gilded part of the piece, be very meticulous. Use a soft-bristle brush or a small compressed-air spray can. Do not use a cloth, wet or dry sponge or feather duster.
Beware of slippery cotton gloves when moving your piece. The pieces are very fragile and should be handled with care.